- Powerschool for Teachers - Use Firefox Browser
- GCN Tutorials - Use Firefox Browser
- Web Help Desk (From School Only)
- Teachers Email from Home
- App Request Form
Bradley Elementary School relies on the commitment of approximately 300 certified and non-certified staff members to support the learning and growth of our students. As a feeder school to Bradley-Bourbonnais Community High School, our serving area consists of almost 16,000 people within a 7.25 square mile radius. BESD #61 has innovative professional development and leadership opportunities embedded into our district philosophy and vision.
Open positions to join our professional, collaborative team are posted on an ongoing basis via Applitracks online through the I-Kan Regional Office of Education webpage. Below are links to help current staff members as well as those new to the district.
Human Resources Information for existing staff members
- District Calendar
- 403(b) Universal Availability Notice Information
- Teacher Association Information
- Teacher Certification and Recertification
- Retirement Resources
- Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Contract Information