Degrees and Certifications:
- I earned my bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education (K – 9) in 1982 from Olivet Nazarene University.
- I completed Reading Recovery training from National-Louis University in 1996.
- I earned my Masters in Reading from Olivet Nazarene University in 2010.
- I started my teacher career in 1986. I have had experience teaching many different grades in three different states (Wisconsin, Missouri, and Illinois).
- I joined the Bradley East staff in 2001 as a kindergarten teacher and became a specialized Reading Teacher in 2015..
- I’ve been married since 1980 to my husband, Dr. J.R. Tripp. We have three daughters, along with 3 son-in-laws and 7 grandchildren.
- My very favorite thing to do is to read!
- I love chocolate!
I am very happy to be a part of the Bradley School District and thoroughly love helping children to become better readers.