The Bingo Board for Week 3 is listed below under "Files and Links".
I will continue to use this page to provide resouces for At Home PE. Feel free to check back periodicly for more and i will refer you back if there is any spacific links or files you will need for matrix activities.
Also, if you have not already, please join the Bradley West Remind Page using the Remind App. The West PE link is included in Week 3 of the Matrix under the Physical Educaiton section.
Matrix Files & Links
Welcome to PE!
- I hope you are all excited to be a part of Bradley West PE this year. I wanted to take this opportunity to give a brief introduction to the PE program at Bradley West.
The goal of Badley West PE is to inspire and provide students with the recourses required to develop healthy and active lifestyles. The ideal result is to for students to continue making healthy life choices well into adulthood. With this in mind, the focuses of our program this year will include:
- Movement skills
- Physical Fitness
- Team Building
- Health Promotion and Prevention
- Human body systems (muscular system/skeletal system)
- Communication and decision Making
The plan is to expose students to a variety of new activities and experiences that will not only help to keep them engaged in class but also motivate them to stay active outside school.
Things to Remember:
Participation- Always try your best
- All students have different strengths. Athletic ability is good but in PE we put more emphasis on trying new things, working hard and participating to the best of a student's ability.
Be Prepared – Wear proper PE clothes and shoes
- Proper PE shoes are important, please make sure students wear shoes that will allow them to be active without causing injury.
Degrees and Certifications:
Hi there, my name is Brandon Eylander. I started teaching in 2013 after graduating from Olivet Nazarene University with a degree in Physical Education. In that time, I have taught a variety of PE related content including adaptive PE, health and general ed PE. I also began coaching soccer in 2013 and have been coaching since.
In my free time I enjoy playing and watching soccer, spending time with friends and family and doing outdoor activities.