Degrees and Certifications:
Important School Information -
Please remember that there are a few things that students should be doing EVERY evening.
1. Students should be filling out their assignment notebook and showing you the notebook EACH night. Please sign it!
2. Students should be reading for 15 minutes and practicing math facts for 10 minutes EACH night. They will then fill in their homework tracker and have you sign it.
3. The homework tracker should be returned every FRIDAY or the last day of the week. (Copies can be found under the Nightly Homework page.)
4. Students should also be studying the weekly spelling words. The pretest is on Wednesday and the posttest is on Friday or the last day of the week. Incorrect spelling words needs to be rewritten after the pretest on Wednesday. (The spelling lists can be found under the Spelling List page.)
5. Students will be bringing home their Friday folder and weekly report every week. Please make sure you look at and sign each of these. They need to be returned on MONDAY or the first day of the week.