Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Anna Kirchner
Welcome to the 2019-2020 school year. My name is Anna Kirchner and I am the principal at Bradley East School. I am excited to meet you and your child and most importantly work together to make a meaningful impact on your child. We are partners in your student’s education.
This year at Bradley East we will focus on three goals in the areas of reading, math, and social emotional learning. Our teachers will implement a new reading series this school year. We will continue to build on our social-emotional continuum, providing your child the education they need to be lifelong learners.
Along with the teachers and staff, I will continue the great emphasis on academic and social success of each student. Please feel free to contact me with questions or concerns. I am looking to forward to to a successful school year.
Effective Communication Between School and Home
We are partners in your child’s education and to make this school year the best it can be we need to stay in contact. Ways you can partner with Bradley East:
- Call us. Bradley East Phone Number is 1-815-933-2233
- Email us. All staff members check email on a daily basis.
- Meet with us. Some concerns arise where face to face meetings are warranted.
- Check out our website. The Bradley East website contains important school information. It also contains email addresses of staff. https://www.bradleyschools.com/Domain/61
- Check your child’s folder and assist them with homework.
- Talk to your child about school. Ask your child specific questions about school. What was the best thing that happened at school today.
- Attend school events like Back to School Night.