Special Services Department
The Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) provides for a free appropriate public education for all individuals with disabilities between the ages of 3 and 21. Bradley Elementary School District #61 is proud to support a full continuum of special education programs and services for students with identified disabilities.
Bradley Elementary School District Provides services and supports in the following areas:
- Speech & Language Pathologists
- Parent Education (Birth-3)
- Early Childhood Education (PreK)
- Resource Support (K-8)
- Multi-Needs Classrooms (K-8)
- Social/Emotional Learning Programs (Noble Knights) (K-8)
- Hearing Impaired Itinerant Services
- Interpreter Services
- Co-taught Course (6-8)
- Related Services include: Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapist, School Psychologists, Social Workers, and Nurses.